Friday 9 November 2018

My Journey in London


Hello.  I’m 15, and I did a one-week course with Hi-London to improve my English and my writing. I also visited a lot of places in London, which I really enjoyed because I love London culturally speaking - it’s such an interesting city.

We visited a lot of museums, and I watched an amazing show about Charles Darwin (https://thewiderearth.com). It was so interesting!

I learned a lot about English history, which is important to me because, in my school, we only learn about French history.

I also spoke a lot in English with the teacher who was really nice. I feel that I diversified my vocabulary and also improved my English in other ways.

I also had homework writing essays.  I think it’s important for our future to know how to write essays - like for university.

I met really nice kids, and it was a good experience for me to work with kids.  It might be something that’ll interest me in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment